The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Saturday, 19 May 2012
silence, and Caesar's last breath
- ► 2017 (66)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- love & death in the forest
- migrating to Huelgoat Forest
- cream of beenleighsoisse
- The day I lost everything, by Fiona Robyn
- taking refuge on the edge
- silence, and Caesar's last breath
- this minute of eternity (Rumi)
- balance of attention
- writing the bright moment: zen & poetry mini-retre...
- this moment
- arrival on the island in 100 words with no 'e'
- interstellar dust mark 2 (the Buddhist take)
- interstellar dust & us
- we are one another
- post-beltane beltane post
- what nature manages without effort
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2011 (284)