The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Monday, 4 November 2013
Darkness is not yet all around (poem)
- ► 2017 (48)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- snake medicine
- 'in the time of no time' (haibun)
- goddesses - or how to break the patterns
- apples, Eve and selflessness (not)
- this tonight is happiness
- deep homing
- hiss or kiss?
- connecting principles, symbolic systems & astrolog...
- the sealskin
- for anyone who fears that their somewhere is nowhe...
- that under-estimated thistle: the artichoke
- the winged messenger flying backwards
- Darkness is not yet all around (poem)
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2012 (199)
- ► 2011 (284)