The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Tuesday, 24 December 2013
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- letting go
- grief and gratitude
- christmas cheer and baba yaga
- winter solstice poem, 2013
- extinct is forever
- this wild and precious december day: birds, and a ...
- the isness of this
- A Certain Hush: What's the Time Mr Wolf?
- 'If on a winter's night'
- 'don't just do something, sit there'
- Sometimes a Wild God
- december ragbag
- the inward flame: residential Imbolc workshop in D...
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2012 (199)
- ► 2011 (284)