The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
- ► 2017 (45)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- frost, mineral hearts, green hair & slugs...
- Slipstream Poets competition
- in praise of – yes – a bank!
- Just This, mark 11: non-dual being
- to live and to let go
- Just This
- everything that's not elephant (or horse)
- shaking the air
- until exile too is home (a poem)
- letting go the reins
- the spirit of the ash tree
- being nowhere; and other nations
- the walking is the road
- between heaven and earth
- shadow of the heart
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2011 (284)