The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
only a guest: Maggie Clark
- ► 2017 (45)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (199)
- Gannets in the Sound of Mull
- fungus and dereliction
- islands of the heart
- surfing 2: surfing for writers
- the white lady
- The Red Poppy: Susie Shelley
- The Pyrenees, the Cathars and Imago: part 2
- If you are broken
- The Pyrenees, the Cathars and Imago: part 1
- only a guest: Maggie Clark
- take away the number you first thought of
- an imagined life: 3
- dancing on the edge of the void
- one foot in front of the other
- findings, nuthatches, prometheus and promiscuity
- the only markers you had: Gerard Couper
- surfing 1
- 'the one who walks beside you and is who you are n...
- an imagined life: 2
- one true thing
- a fox on a leash
- imbolc, candlemas, the returning light
- and still the light comes: poet Jo Bellchambers
- ▼ February (25)