The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Friday, 22 March 2013
the world, rolling in ecstasy
- ► 2017 (68)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- Eostre: the lady, the hare and fertility
- being intimate with self other tree hill cloud &c
- 'the law of continuing'
- writing the bright moment in France
- the world, rolling in ecstasy
- back home in west penwith
- equinox, dawn, from West Penwith
- from the ragbag
- 'the animal shall not be measured by man'
- periwinkle, the orbit of venus & fibonnaci
- as always, right here, right now
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2012 (199)
- ► 2011 (284)