The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (199)
- to love or not to love, this is the question
- the news from here in 200 words
- epona's grove
- apples, time and poetry...
- the problem with time, and the equilux
- stone heart
- cricket, satori and the Baie de Morlaix
- from Babeny Tor
- karma: our life is the creation of our minds
- fire in the head
- Elements of Poetry Part 11: poetry & soul
- the news from here in 100 words
- 'this much I know is true'
- autumn journal
- the layers of ourselves
- rain, the poem as a bus, & more on love
- dharmic practice: the truth is this simple
- travellers, the killing industry and letters to uk...
- the lives we live & the ones we don't
- ▼ September (20)