The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Sunday, 21 August 2011
autumn courses: writing, mindfulness, meaning and transience
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (199)
- more for dharma
- seven for dharma
- John O'Donohue on intimacy
- the art and confusions of love
- never too late to repent (science for artists)
- Staying Alive
- this moment
- sutras, suffering and transience
- 'IMAGO' opening chapter
- autumn courses: writing, mindfulness, meaning and ...
- swimming against the current (or not)
- The View From Here
- zen mindfulness & creativity
- apres les vacances
- ▼ August (17)