The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
her birdsong and her cage: Brian King
- ► 2017 (58)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (199)
- lochs, lochans, islands, sea
- the blue boat
- megalith sutra
- green things, merrivale again, & calling everywher...
- census TAKE TWO: arms, rocks and hard places - is ...
- census: arms, rocks and hard places - the answer?
- her birdsong and her cage: Brian King
- equinox, & the light has come such a long way...
- things to be up in arms about
- the ragbag blog: cargo cults, mindfulness, still n...
- REFUGEE CRISIS IN JAPAN - URGENT
- dashes of sunlight that slip through the trees
- These are the days
- the rips in Indra's Net
- quantum sutra
- earthquakes, tsunamis, heavy water & disaster pers...
- among the disappearing stars
- on poetry (and sickbags, canoes and zebra bowls)
- An Struibh Broín: Julie-Ann Rowell
- intertidal zones
- where the sea thins to green glass
- Learning the Language
- hanging five or taking five
- rainforests and fishing lines (the practice of wri...
- She wonders if she's losing it: Lyn Browne
- The Pyrenees, the Cathars and Imago: part 3
- ▼ March (27)